“Rodrgyo speaks out about transfer rumors involving Manchester City following the Champions League final.”

 

Rodrygo, the Real Madrid forward, has given a confident update about his future amidst speculation linking him to Manchester City.

The 23-year-old forward has been exceptional for Los Blancos this season, netting an impressive 17 goals in 51 appearances across all competitions. In the season finale against Borussia Dortmund, he rightfully earned a starting spot and contributed to the team’s 2-0 victory alongside Dani Carvajal and Vinicius Jr.

Despite ongoing speculation linking him to Manchester City, with reports suggesting Pep Guardiola’s side is eyeing a move for him amid Madrid’s pursuit of Kylian Mbappe, Rodrygo remains focused on his current club.

When questioned about his future after the match, he dismissed the rumors, stating, “This week some media mentioned bids, clubs, and interest. I’m not aware of any of it, nor am I interested. Even if there were offers, I have no knowledge of them. I’m staying. I’m content here. How could I possibly leave Real Madrid?”

Rumors regarding Rodrygo’s future intensified before Saturday’s final against Dortmund, as he declined to dismiss the possibility of leaving Madrid for new opportunities. “Yes. Well…anything can happen,” he stated to DAZN. “I have a contract here, but I don’t know.”

Despite expressing his enjoyment at the club, stating, “The years I’ve been here have been a pleasure for me… I’ve always said I want to be at this club, but let’s see.” Following this interview, Rodrygo released a statement clarifying his remarks.

Rodrygo addressed the situation, stating, “A very annoying situation occurred today, where one of my interviews was completely taken out of context.” He emphasized his contentment at Real Madrid, saying, “To be very direct, I am very happy at Real Madrid.

I live a dream every day and it does not cross my mind to leave the club of my life.” He concluded with determination for the future, “Now we continue with history to make – by 15. Hala Madrid and nothing more.”

If Rodrygo remains at the Bernabeu, it seems he’ll be facing competition from Kylian Mbappe, who, according to Fabrizio Romano, is set to sign for Madrid next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kylian Mbappe’s amazing opportunity against Canada in the last seconds of today’s friendly match

As a defender, i hate to come up against a player like him, because whenever the ball is with him, he will never allow you to breath even for a seconds”- Barcelona star Araujo names the Madrid star he loves watching all the the time- Not Kroos, Not Rodrigo and not Bellingham- A surprise choice

The Real Madrid star is close to leaving and joining Karim Benzema in the Saudi League