Endrick’s Real Madrid career could be about to take an unexpected turnEndrick’s Real Madrid career could be about to take an unexpected turn

 


Endrick has a plan in place if he doesn’t get enough first-team minutes in the opening months of his debut campaign.


The 18-year-old forward, widely recognized as one of the world’s most promising talents, was moved to tears last month during his official unveiling as a Real Madrid player.


Addressing 40,000 fans at the Bernabeu, he expressed his joy at joining the reigning European champions, saying, “I am so happy. Since I was a kid, I have always been a Madrid fan and now I am going to play for Madrid.”


Endrick continued, “I am here, I am going to play, and I am so happy. My family is as well. I don’t have words to describe what I am feeling. I always wanted to be here. I wanted to play for Madrid.”


He made his debut in a pre-season match against AC Milan on July 27 and also featured in a 2-1 loss to Barcelona. However, he has yet to make his competitive debut for Carlo Ancelotti’s team, missing out on the Super Cup match against Atalanta and remaining on the bench during the recent trip to Mallorca.


With the fixture list becoming busier in the coming weeks, Ancelotti is expected to give the Brazilian forward more opportunities as the team defends their Champions League title.


However, Endrick has not ruled out the possibility of a loan move in the winter transfer window if his playing time falls short of expectations, according to Spanish publication AS.


The report suggests that while Endrick aims to secure a starting spot at Madrid as soon as possible, he is also aware that limited playing time could be a reality. His situation will be reassessed at Christmas, with a further evaluation planned for the summer.




Endrick remains optimistic about his prospects of breaking into Carlo Ancelotti’s lineup. At 18, he is the same age as Rodrygo and Vinícius Júnior were when they first joined Real Madrid, and he has already gained considerable experience on the international stage.


Although his pre-season did not go as planned, the teenager is eager to learn. During the pre-season tour, he remarked, “Madrid has amazing players, and when we return, I’ll have the chance to play alongside more of them. I plan to seek their advice because I’m here to work.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post