This player is all I have for Now, I’m just letting Him to go because of the connection between me and Ancellotti and My support for them to win the league again”, Club Manager finally respond to Madrid transfer as He assures Ancellotti that the player will be in Madrid today to undergo medical



 During a recent press briefing, the Club Manager discussed the eagerly awaited transfer of a key player to Real Madrid. He spoke with a mix of determination and encouragement, explaining the details of the transfer and expressing his assurance about the ongoing discussions.



The manager started by recognizing the close relationship he has with Carlo Ancelotti, the respected Real Madrid coach. He mentioned, “This player is all I have for now,” underscoring the player’s crucial role in his current team. Nonetheless, the manager highlighted his admiration for Ancelotti and his dedication to supporting Real Madrid’s quest for continued success.


 


“The bond between Ancelotti and me is significant,” the manager added. “Supporting him and his team in their goal to win the league again is important to me. That’s why I’m allowing this transfer to proceed. I believe it will be advantageous for everyone involved.”


 


In his final comments, the manager confirmed that the player would arrive in Madrid later today for medical evaluations. He assured, “I want to confirm that the player will be in Madrid today for the medical process. Everything is progressing well, and I am optimistic that this transfer will be a positive development for all parties.”


 


The press briefing clarified the situation, emphasizing the mutual respect between the club and Real Madrid while highlighting the significance of the player’s future contributions.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post